Race Selection Survey
We were incredibly impressed with the responsiveness and quality of submissions we received for our first survey – THANK YOU! We look forward to incorporating a lot of your suggestions into our future races.
The next survey is now live and focuses on Race Selection. We want to know what you’re looking for in races and how you go about choosing events. We’ll use this information to select our parks and design our courses for our 2012 events. We are also looking for feedback on the Rodeo Beach event from those of you who participated. Thanks again for your help!
For those interested in the results, here are a few morsels from our General Preferences survey:
- You run on average 10 races per year.
- 88% of you like to run distances of marathons and longer.
- Shorter distance runners don’t understand the ultras’ infatuation with boiled potatoes.
- While you’re fans of a lot of different event giveaways, 59% of you like the no-t-shirt option.
- You care much more about the experience than what you walk away from it holding – and so do we!